alice-teacher Rotation Wheel

Wendy Evans wendy_evans at cvsd.k12.pa.us
Fri Oct 26 11:06:16 EDT 2012

You want to use the turn method. There are two ways you could make wheels turn. Turn forward 1 revolution and then put it in a loop OR Turn forward at speed and put that in a loop. All four wheels should be in a Do Together so they turn at the same time.

Miss Wendy Sue Evans
Conestoga Valley High School
Math and Computer Science Teacher