alice-teacher Rubrics--what do you use for grading Alice projects?

Saroj Chopra sarojchopra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:05:01 EDT 2012

R/SIR/MADAM
Thanks for updating  about Alice  and grade system. I am a Science teacher
and try to introduce this software for their project work . they did
research on the given topic and  collected information used by story
telling , creating scene ,1 to 5 ,. like Deforestation , Misuse of
electricity, water pollution, chemistry in daily life,
thanks n regards,