alice-teacher Animation

Lance Byrd lbyrd at bryan.k12.ga.us
Thu Oct 25 16:14:34 EDT 2012

Just my input I am starting a new class at my middle school that is Business and Computer Science. Downloaded the 3.1 then used the 2.3. I am finding things much easier with the 2.3 version, plus it seems there is more material developed for this version (makes since when it has been out longer). Thanks for everyone's emails they have been very helpful in trying to get things off the ground.

Lance Byrd