alice-teacher Alice 3.1 Couple of questions for event listeners

Terrie Meyer terriemeyer at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:20:18 EDT 2012

First, when using event listeners I can easily  one character with the arrows. Is there a way to move say a cat move it with my arrows, then click on a dog and move the dog while the cat sits still?

Second, I have a keyboard with a number pad on it. When I try to use it for numbers, alice doesn't recognize it. I do have num lock on.  But with num lock off it will see the arrows. How can i get it to see the numbers?

T. Meyer