alice-teacher s post from lscohen613 at aol.com requires approval

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 16 13:07:11 EDT 2012

Laurie,
Could you tell us something about your machines? PC / Mac / Linux? Version of the OS? If these are PC, did you try and use Slow and Steady Alice, which comes with the PC download?

Is this error repeatable? In other words, do you have specific worlds in which the same error always happens at the same place? If so, could you send us the world with the error message? If it seems more random, could you try and get a screen capture video of the running world with the error, and then send us the world and the screen capture so we can see what is going on?

Thank you,
Don Slater