alice-teacher Common repository for shared resources

dwilkins at richardwinn.org dwilkins at richardwinn.org
Sun Oct 14 12:33:35 EDT 2012

Hello, All,

I prefer that the problems, exercises, tests, and
exams remain "for teachers only". I make use of those resources often as
I develop assessments for my 9th graders. My vote is to keep them
protected.

Donna Wilkins

On 12-10-2012, Don Slater wrote:

> I have
heard your request for a common location for shared resources, which is
an excellent idea, and one that has been on my radar for some time.

I am now examining options as to how to best facilitate such a
repository…

> The question I want to ask the community: How secure do
we want this resource to be? If this repository contains problem /
exercise solutions, do we want to insure that students do not have
access to it?

> Have a good weekend,
> Don Slater

Links: