alice-teacher students friendly guide?

J Hancock jhancock at sgfl.org.uk
Wed Oct 10 16:56:57 EDT 2012

fantastic idea - count me in!
----Original Message---- From: dorlik at wildwood.org Date: 10-Oct-2012 15:38 To: "Alice educators"<alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> Subj: Re: alice-teacher students friendly guide?
I have an idea. Many of us would like to see this Student-Friendly Guide to Alice but no one has one.  Is anyone interested is collaborating on its creation?  We could collaborate on GoogleDocs.
From:  Karen Micheli <kmicheli at incarnatewordacademy.org>Reply-To:  Alice educators <alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>Date:  Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:19:25 -0700To:  Alice educators <alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>Subject:  Re: alice-teacher students friendly guide?

Me also, thank you!
Karen

From: alice-teachers-bounces+kmicheli=incarnatewordacademy.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:alice-teachers-bounces+kmicheli=incarnatewordacademy.org at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Laure LizlowSent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:39 AMTo: Alice educatorsSubject: Re: alice-teacher students friendly guide?

Interested too !
Thanks
Laure

From: Terrie Meyer [mailto:terriemeyer at hotmail.com]Sent: lundi 8 octobre 2012 22:39To: alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.eduSubject: Re: alice-teacher students friendly guide?

I would like that too. Please email me as well. Thanks, Terrie

From: carpinijanice at rockwood.k12.mo.us To: alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 07:36:43 -0500 Subject: Re: alice-teacher students friendly guide?

Hello Justina!
Did anyone send you anything, as I would be interested as well, if you don&rsquo;t mind sending me what you receive.
Thanks

From: alice-teachers-bounces+carpinijanice=rockwood.k12.mo.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:alice-teachers-bounces+carpinijanice=rockwood.k12.mo.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of J HancockSent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 11:49 AMTo: alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.eduSubject: alice-teacher students friendly guide?

I am very new to teaching Alice and I am wondering if anyone has a differentiated guide to using Alice that students can have by their machines so they can try to solve any issues themselves

thanks in advance

Justina