alice-teacher students friendly guide?

J Hancock jhancock at sgfl.org.uk
Mon Oct 8 13:47:23 EDT 2012

I have received detailed about a link - http://www.duke.edu/searchResults/?q=alice+2.2+tutorials&sa=Search which has some tutorials on, but nothing else!
----Original Message---- From: carpinijanice at rockwood.k12.mo.us Date: 08-Oct-2012 13:36 To: "Alice educators"<alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu> Subj: Re: alice-teacher students friendly guide?

Hello Justina!
Did anyone send you anything, as I would be interested as well, if you don&rsquo;t mind sending me what you receive.
Thanks

From: alice-teachers-bounces+carpinijanice=rockwood.k12.mo.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu [mailto:alice-teachers-bounces+carpinijanice=rockwood.k12.mo.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of J HancockSent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 11:49 AMTo: alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.eduSubject: alice-teacher students friendly guide?

I am very new to teaching Alice and I am wondering if anyone has a differentiated guide to using Alice that students can have by their machines so they can try to solve any issues themselves

thanks in advance

Justina