alice-teacher error with a list

Diane Shryock shryockd at hubbard.k12.oh.us
Fri Mar 30 12:55:03 EDT 2012

I don't know the answer about the target being null as I haven't worked the
exercise you're referring to. However, I do know that speech bubbles can
usually be virtually shrunk by pulling the camera back, using the arrows in
the scene and the bubble stays proportionate to the size of other objects
in the scene. Hope this makes sense.
Diane Shryock
Reed Middle School