alice-teacher Courses taught in Alice

Trudy Acosta trudya at johnthebaptist.org
Mon Mar 19 09:42:21 EDT 2012

Derick,
  I have been following the string of e-mails and would love whatever
materials you are willing to share.  We are planning an 8-week introductory
course in programming with Alice with our 7th & 8th graders.  The book
"Learning to Program with Alice" is that something that I can get as an
online book, or do I need to order the hardcover?

Much thanks.

Trudy Acosta
Computer Lab Teacher
St. John the Baptist Catholic School