alice-teacher Alice Facebook Page

Sandy Graham sandyg at gvtc.com
Fri Mar 9 00:11:25 EST 2012

I have a student who is taking java this year using Alice 2.2.  He wanted to
work with me next year to transition from Alice to plain java and study for
the CLEP exam to hopefully earn a college level computer science credit.
Would the Alice 3.0 be a good way to prep him for the java CLEP exam when
he's already been through Alice 2.2?  If so, would doing so take less than
half a year.

Your sister in Christ,

Sandy Graham