alice-teacher Possible Issue with Alice 2.2 (12-1-2011 release)

Lance Allen lanceallen.allen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:58:12 EST 2012

After the world completes 'playing' and we attempt to play it a second
time, the Play button on the editor window is dimmed which prevents us from
viewing the animation a second time. We have to reboot the machines in
order to continue.

This has only happened on Windows PC's running XP or 7. I tried it on my
home machine last night, Windows 7, and had the same problem.

Thanks for your response,
Lance