alice-teacher Workshops at SIGCSE

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 31 09:28:44 EST 2012

We would be very excited to do a workshop in the UK. We would need a local contact person / organization who would be willing to work with us to secure a location, and help with logistics and planning for such an event. It would also be helpful if they were able to seek funding to help defray costs for the participants, the workshop, and our travel expenses.

I am sure that you appreciate the difficulty we face in trying to plan a workshop from Pittsburgh without such assistance.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts / ideas / suggestions.