alice-teacher Viewing in browser as html OR as .mov not working

tripublisher tripublisher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:37:31 EST 2012

Hello Rikki

Convert the file to mp4 format (or any other format you'd prefer) by
seaching Google for "convert mov to mp4"...in the search results you'll get
a number of free or trial downloadable software...if the first one you
download doesn't work try the next...usually no need to purchase software
...the process is usually fairly straight forward

Hope this helps