alice-teacher Viewing in browser as html OR as .mov not working

Richardson, Yvonne yrichardson at shoreline.edu
Sun Jan 29 15:12:18 EST 2012

There are 2 sets of files that must be installed for Alice movies to work in Internet Explorer and in Firefox. They are the Java Media Framework and the Java 3d API. They are both available from Sun Java Microsystems web site.

Java Media Framework
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/download-142937.html

Java 3D API
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/tech/index-jsp-138252.html

I will have more information for you soon.

Yvonne V. Richardson
Associate Faculty
Shoreline Community College
206-546-4773