alice-teacher Fwd: SIGCSE Workshop Announcement: ARTSI Robotics Roadshow-in-a-Box

Lance Allen lanceallen.allen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:40:19 EST 2012

I also can not attend, however I have already purchased several Finch
robots and am interested in the materials to be used and presented at the
workshop.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Monica Anderson <
monica.d.anderson at gmail.com> wrote:

> The tutorial will be held on Friday evening, March 2nd during SIGCSE in
> Raleigh North Carolina.  More details about SIGCSE can be found here
> (http://www.sigcse.org/sigcse2012/).  Early registrations will be
> accepted through Jan 30th.
>
> For those that cannot attend the tutorial, we will be posting some videos
> and slides from the tutorial online at
> http://robotics.cs.ua.edu/wiki/index.php/ARTSI_Workshop_in_a_Box.
> Currently there is information posted about the current activities and
> the process for requesting materials.
>
> If you are interested in hosting an activity, please fill out the request
> form on the web site and we will contact you about possible dates that
> the kits are available for reservation.
>
> I am really excited about all of the interest.
>

> --
> Monica Delaine Anderson
> Assistant Professor
> The University of Alabama
> Box 870290
> Tuscaloosa AL 35487
> (205) 348-1667
> (205) 348-0219
> anderson at cs.ua.edu

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced!

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*