alice-teacher Screen goes dark when "Say" command used?

Beth Ritter-Guth bethritterguth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 22:47:53 EST 2012

Wow, Roger, that is freaky.  I ran it both on a Mac and PC and it
happened in both.  I looked over the code, and I can't see any reason
why it is doing that????

Did you make the images in Blender or anything?

Give my best to the Hotchkiss crew :)

brg

Beth Lynne Ritter-Guth
English, Programming, Gaming, and Robotics
Oak Hill Academy

TwitterID, Skype, LinkedIn, Facebook ID: BethRitterGuth
Second Life Avatar: Desideria Stockton, CEO Literature Alive!