alice-teacher importing sounds into alice

Debbie Bonk bonker156 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:21:28 EST 2012

Hi All,
I am working on chapter 4 in the Learning to Program with Alice book and am
to the part with the Beetle Band. When it comes to importing the sound of
the instruments, I do not have the sounds for these in the required files.
Is there someplace else that I am supposed to be looking or can you give me
a suggestion on where to find these sounds? I am using Alice 2.0.
Many thanks for your help and I hope to hear from you soon.

--
Debora Bonk
St. Vincent de Paul School
bonker156 at gmail.com