alice-teacher importing

Wendy Evans wendy_evans at cvsd.k12.pa.us
Mon Jan 9 12:47:43 EST 2012

Mark,
Haven't found a way to import 3d objects yet, but sounds can be imported either under the world or the object itself (depends on what you are doing with it), using a sound recording software that can save it as a WAV or MP3 file. In Alice 2.2, Click on properties and scroll down to sounds, expand and you will see the import button. You can use the same sound software to record your voice and then make the characters talk. I have a movie on slope that my grandchildren 'dubbed' the voices of the characters.

I'm assuming that you are using Alice 2.2, not sure if it is different in Alice 3.

Miss Wendy Sue Evans
Conestoga Valley High School
Math and Computer Science Teacher