alice-teacher (no subject)

Thompson, Paul Dexter thompspd at iupui.edu
Fri Feb 24 09:21:21 EST 2012

Are you running the latest release (12/01/2011)?

Paul Thompson, MSM, ITIL
Adjunct Faculty - CIT
Department of Computer, Information, and Leadership Technology
Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis
799 West Michigan Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
Phone: (317) 292-8756
Fax: (317) 278-3669