alice-teacher Ideas for a video assignment

Zippin, Mark zippinm at sps.springfield.ma.us
Tue Feb 14 13:27:25 EST 2012

All,.

Has anyone had a problem with a program closing by itself and not saving any information?

Also, has anyone had difficulty with saving work to flash drives? Meaning, when the flash drive is full or nearly full, the program doesn't run smoothly. There appear to be striations on the screen,.

Mark A. Zippin

Springfield Public Day High School

90 Berkshire Ave.

Springfield, MA