alice-teacher A suggestion re: subject headings

Clemons, Gloria Gloria.Clemons at docoschools.org
Fri Dec 7 08:31:39 EST 2012

Alice is 3d

-----Original Message-----
From:
alice-teachers-bounces+gloria.clemons=docoschools.org at lists.andrew.cmu.e
du
[mailto:alice-teachers-bounces+gloria.clemons=docoschools.org at lists.andr
ew.cmu.edu] On Behalf Of Kohls Gwen
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 9:39 AM
To: Alice educators
Subject: Re: alice-teacher A suggestion re: subject headings

Could anyone tell me the difference between Scratch and Alice?  Any
preferences?

Gwen Kohls
School District of Bonduel
Bonduel, WI

From:
alice-teachers-bounces+kohlsgwe=bonduel.k12.wi.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
[alice-teachers-bounces+kohlsgwe=bonduel.k12.wi.us at lists.andrew.cmu.edu]
on behalf of Don Slater [dslater at andrew.cmu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 6:06 AM
To: Alice Teachers

It has been suggested that in our subject headings, when appropriate, we
include "2.x" or "3.x" as part of the subject if the message
specifically applies to one of these versions...

Not a rule, just a thought...

Thanks,