alice-teacher Alice Curriki

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Dec 4 07:33:04 EST 2012

Shameless promotion:

Curricula such as Prem describes and is looking for are ideal candidates to be posted at the new Alice Curriki site…

	http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Group_IntroductiontoProgrammingwithAlice/WebHome

This site is open to everyone, requiring only registration with Curriki, and everyone is welcome to upload resources,  files and web links to be shared with the rest of the community.