alice-teacher objects disappearing when turning around an object

Gamez, Enrique A (172B) enrique.a.gamez at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 29 13:47:56 EDT 2012

The question would sound much less silly with a different character!  ;)
-e

From: <Milbury>, Michael <Michael.Milbury at culver.org<mailto:Michael.Milbury at culver.org>>
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:29 PM
To: Alice educators <alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu<mailto:alice-teachers at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>>
Subject: alice-teacher objects disappearing when turning around an object

Hello all,

It’s been a bit since I last worked with alice and now just getting back into it.  I feel silly with this question, but I am creating an example to show how to make an object go around another object in order to show how we can get the camera to follow.  About half way around, the object (in this case, a cow) starts to sink into the ground, then it eventually resurfaces.  How do I fix this?  Again, sorry for such a silly question.

~Mike