alice-teacher objects disappearing when turning around an object

Lance Allen lanceallen.allen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:24:36 EDT 2012

Michasel, it sounds as though the cow might not have been positioned on a *
leve*l plane with the ground. If an object is ever so-slightly tilted when
you place it in your world it will appear to move fine for a meter or two
and then it will either sink into the ground or rise into the sky.

Good luck.
Lance Allen

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Milbury, Michael <
Michael.Milbury at culver.org> wrote:

>  Hello all,****
>
> ** **
>
> It’s been a bit since I last worked with alice and now just getting back
> into it.  I feel silly with this question, but I am creating an example to
> show how to make an object go around another object in order to show how we
> can get the camera to follow.  About half way around, the object (in this
> case, a cow) starts to sink into the ground, then it eventually
> resurfaces.  How do I fix this?  Again, sorry for such a silly question.**
> **
>
> ** **
>
> ~Mike****

Sent by me. Please excuse the typos and misspellings.