alice-teacher Do we need to be moderated? (Aletta Sauer)

Aletta Sauër asauer at humboldt.k12.ca.us
Fri Aug 24 19:17:03 EDT 2012

As a high school teacher with 6 preps, I really appreciate the fact that
Don moderates this list for accuracy and responsiveness.  That's what
makes it such a great resource. I usually review the daily digest during
lunch, and because this list is rarely cluttered with irrelevant posts I
can power through it quickly.
cheers
Aletta