alice-teacher Rover Curiosity

Matjaz Marussig marussig at siol.net
Thu Aug 23 08:23:59 EDT 2012

Joe,
I've had the same idea recently. In this case, I suggest to open a new
development community to share knowledge and experiences of how to build
the vehicle and the ground (but not only vehicle and Mars ground - objects
generally). We can then teach our students how to programming vehicle on
the ground. My opinion is that the we can accelerate Alice develpment in
such way.

Please, accept my support on this idea.

Matjaz Marussig