alice-teacher Mountain Lion

Gamez, Enrique A (172B) enrique.a.gamez at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 22 10:48:23 EDT 2012

You haven't mentioned anything but SOFTWARE in this message. What H/W was the problem?

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 22, 2012, at 5:20 AM, "Linda Schulz" <lschulz at priory.org<mailto:lschulz at priory.org>> wrote:

Chari
I dd experience similar problems and brought it to the TechDept attention. As it turns out I was having similar error messages with BlueJ application.  Tech Dept found that the MacBook hardware was the problem.  The laptop was originally given to me with 10.6 installed and Java 5, then upgraded to 10.6.8 and Java 5, then 10.7 and Java 6, then finally upgraded to 10.8 and Java 6.  They first confirmed that a MacBook Pro upgraded straight from 10.6.8  to Mountain Lion could successfully run Alice 2.2.  So that is what they now supply to me, a MacBook Pro with Mountain Lion and Java 6.
Hope this is a small yet helpful clue.
Linda Schulz