alice-teacher Alice 2 or 3?

lkuhn17 at comcast.net lkuhn17 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 09:36:30 EDT 2012

This seems like a great start, Don. I don't have any thoughts for additions at the moment. Thank you very much! I am creating materials for middle school students and will stay with 2.x for now. Though later I will probably need to create a follow-up course for high school and will use 3.x as we will segue into most of the Java concepts for AP.

Yes, Don, your help has been amazing and we all appreciate it. And this is for open source software...if only I could get such timely and detailed responses for applications I have paid for! You're the best!