alice-teacher Alice v3.1.37.0.0 (Mac OS X)

Tom Stokke tstokke at cs.und.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:24:28 EDT 2012

Let me second Enrique's words. I've been fortunate to cross paths with Don more than once and had many more email conversations with him. He's ALWAYS been extremely helpful - to the point that I wonder why he's answering emails as late as he does some nights. :)

We're lucky to have access to someone in his position who's willing to take the time to help us out. I seem to recall that when he's not helping us, in his spare time, he has a fulltime job teaching at CMU.

Tom