alice-teacher Alice Instructor for CTD-Northwestern Univ.

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 20 20:30:14 EDT 2012

The Center for Talent Development at Northwestern University will be running an Alice class for 5th-6th grade students in Mendota Heights, MN, Oct. 13-14, 2012.

CTD is seeking an Alice teacher for this workshop in Mendota Heights, MN.

CTD runs these two day intensives (9a-2:30p each day) throughout the Midwest to introduce academically advanced students (kids working a grade or two above current grade level and testing at the 95% or higher on a nationally normed test).

Our classes cap at 18 and the instructor would receive a stipend of $500.  There would be a teaching assistant available for them if more than 12 kids enroll.

If I can answer any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

I appreciate your time and consideration!

Thank you,

Jamie Christine Guess, M.Ed.
jamie.guess at northwestern.edu

Assistant Coordinator