alice-teacher Mountain Lion

Don Slater don at alice.org
Sun Aug 19 21:09:43 EDT 2012

I have done a search on the Apple support forums, and it seems this problem is not unique to Alice…

One suggestion I saw was to right-click on the link and choose "Save As…" or the equivalent, instead of just clicking on the link to download.

Another suggestion is to try a different browser.

We are baffled that this is not a consistent problem for Mountain Lion users, and we are trying to figure out the common denominators…

Thank you for any help / suggestions…

At this time I am trying to figure out how else to distribute the program. Anything I can think of involves use of a web interface in some form.

Ideas?

Thank you,
Don Slater