alice-teacher Alice 2.3 on Apple Mountain Lion

Lana Johnson lanajohnson130 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:13:02 EDT 2012

Hello Don,

I used the link provided to download Alice 2.3 for windows, I didn't have any issues installing on my pc running windows 7, copied to a folder where it was extracted and immediately ready for use..I must say when I clicked the icon to run, it loaded like a speeding bullet, in 2.2 I had issues with it loading my recent worlds (maybe this was due to me running multiple instances) but not with this version. It was super fast and immediately showed me my recent  worlds. I can't wait to use in my next class.

Also, I would like to note my excitement in having accomplished a full 100% in my programming concepts class, I never used Alice before, I was very overwhelmed and anxious during my first three weeks of class but something clicked and I can now say, I totally understand the software and am no longer afraid, it isn't easy but it makes life easier. Thank you for allowing me Alice resources which were a vital part in my understanding the software.

Alice 2.3 was successfully run.

Ms. Lana R. Johnson
University of Phoenix
Pittsburgh, Pa