alice-teacher Summer Camp request

Edward Bujak edward_bujak at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:12:54 EDT 2012

Open searches are time consuming.
Curated (human filtered and augmented) are much better.  This means a "social" network of some form.
That being said, find people who care about this (via tags).  Looking at what these people have will most likely lead you to other folks who care about the same tagged resources that you care about.  Best it is already prefiltered and often recommended
So try this one:http://www.diigo.com/user/ebujak/studentopportunities

Yeah, this is my diigo social bookmarks I put out there."studentopportunities" is for high school students."teacheropportunities" is for teachers"undergraduateopportunities" is for undergrads.
BTW, I only tag cheap, free, or paid "opportunities"
Also do NOT limit yourself to computer camps.  My children have done all forms and formats of camps.
The issue with children camps is that they need costly around the clock chaperons .. so if the camp is not subsidized than you have to foot that expense.--Ed Bujak