alice-teacher Summer Camp request

Sandy Graham sandyg at gvtc.com
Thu Apr 26 00:36:56 EDT 2012

St. Mary's University in San Antonio, Texas, has a free pre-engineering
program that includes Alice to teach java.  They cover other areas, too,
like learning C++ to program the Lego Mindstorms brick.  I don't remember
what else.  Only 50 students per session are chosen.  However, I am not
aware of any dorms or overnight accommodation of any sort.

Camp A: from June 11 to June 16, 2012; 9am to 4pm;

Camp B: from June 18 to June 23, 2012; 9am to 4pm;

Camp C: from June 25 to June 30, 2012; 9am to 4pm;

Here's the web site:  http://cl.stmarytx.edu/esp/

Your sister in Christ,

Sandy Graham