alice-teacher Alice 2.2 - Win 7 - problems with saving on network drive

ronnkedwell at sympatico.ca ronnkedwell at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 13 08:52:47 EDT 2011

Hi,

We are running XP on are machines, but students are having the same problem. (Alice 2.2 08/05/2011)

Worlds with maybe five objects are taking 5 - 10 minutes to save.  We discourage the students from saving to the C:\ drive because they cannot move to another computer and I also mark from their network accounts.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated in this matter.

Thanks,
Ronn