alice-teacher Linux version of Alice

Mike Kienenberger mkienenb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:25:12 EDT 2011

That's great news.  I will be teaching a class on a mixture of linux
(32bit and 64bit),
windows, and mac laptops starting Friday (we are going to start with
Scratch), and that was one of my concerns.   The other concern was
dealing with the one-button mouse for Mac systems, but those questions
were asked and answered already for me this week :)