alice-teacher Quad view question

n h njhoorn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:01:10 EDT 2011

Hi!
I have been using Alice at home (newest version of 2) and have encountered
some issues with Quadview, also.  I don't think I had these problems with
the previous version.  When switching, the views do not seem to match.  I
cannot always find objects and adding an object does not always make it
appear.  Perhaps this is a result of changes made in the latest version?