alice-teacher Quad view question

Myra J. Deister mjdeister at fjuhsd.k12.ca.us
Tue Sep 6 13:31:22 EDT 2011

I recently installed the newest version of Alice on the school computers.  Several students have encountered a problem with quad view that I have been unable to resolve.  The students click on quad view and the object does not appear to be there.  I have tried zoom and the hand tool to find the object but I have been unable to center the view.  Any suggestions?

Myra Deister
714-626-4320
Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher
Sunny Hills High School
Fullerton, CA
Computer Science Teachers Association
At-Large Representative
OCCUE Board of Directors member

FULLERTON JOINT UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT E-MAIL DISCLAIMER This communication and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it constitute an electronic communication within the scope of the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 USCA 2510. This communication may contain non-public, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated recipient(s). The unlawful interception, use or disclosure of such information is strictly prohibited under 18 USCA 2511 and any applicable laws.