alice-teacher questions

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 5 10:26:30 EDT 2011

Do you mean, change the ground from grass to snow, etc?

1) Open a new world with the new ground texture that you wish to change to
2) Right-click on "ground" in the object tree
3) Select "Save object…" from the drop down menu
4) Name the object appropriately, and save it in a convenient location.

5) Open the world in which you wish to change the ground
6) From the File menu, select "Import…"
7) Locate and select the new ground object you have just saved (in step #4)
8) Your object tree will now have a "ground" and "ground2" object

9) right-click on the "ground" object in your object tree, and select "delete"
10) you should now see the new ground texture.