alice-teacher How to orient part of an object to another object

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 24 09:15:52 EST 2011

You might take another object, perhaps something from the shapes gallery, put it at the tip of the lighthouse, set its "is showing" property to false, set its "vehicle" property to the lighthouse, and then the lighthouse movements can be based on the "as seen by" modifier referencing this invisible object.

Please let me know if you have any questions…

Later,
Don Slater