alice-teacher adding music

Taylor, Jennifer Jennifer.Taylor at manchester-panthers.org
Mon Nov 14 14:37:58 EST 2011

I think it is how your mp3 is coded.  I am not sure how you made it an mp3 file but on my computer it would play in iTunes but not in Alice.  I  converted the file into an mp3 using FLV crunch and imported it in to ALICE and it played fine.  We have this problem sometimes with mp3s and it seems if even in iTunes you choose to convert it to mp3 it cleans out any stray settings that are causing the problem.

Jennifer