alice-teacher Program problem

James Vanderhyde jvanderhyde at benedictine.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:32:28 EDT 2011

Emily, I have had good experience with the hidden event "When something becomes true" for this sort of problem. See the attached screenshots for a very simple world where a penguin jumps whenever it gets near a chair. You can get "When something becomes true" by creating a "While something is true" event and right-clicking on it to "change" it.

James
--
Dr. James Vanderhyde
Math and Computer Science