alice-teacher Program problem

Emily Higgins erphiggins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 08:11:46 EDT 2011

Hi All -
One of my students is having a problem with an if...else statement.  I have
used the same setup myself, coupled with a loop, and had it work fine.  As
is, the lifeboat does not ever recognize the shark, even if the shark is
literally in the boat.  If you have a moment to look and get back to me, I
would really appreciate it.  I have put in a screenshot of the bulk of the
program.  My hunch is that one of his events is causing the problem, but
still just can't figure it out.
Thanks to all,
Emily Higgins
BRHS
Boothbay Harbor, Maine[image: Screen shot 2011-11-02 at 8.10.44 AM.png]