alice-teacher Alice on a network

Emily Higgins erphiggins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:33:31 EDT 2011

Erin -
I can echo what Susan says. We installed Alice on individual computers and
assigned each student a username/password for the course.  Then we gave
each student his/her own computer.  That way it runs off the computer,
programs are saved on the computer, and I can go around and grade each
student's work whenever I want.
Works well for me.
Emily Higgins
Boothbay Region High School