alice-teacher Teaching Math with Alice

Myra J. Deister mjdeister at fjuhsd.k12.ca.us
Sat May 28 16:09:00 EDT 2011

I was also looking for resources for math and Alice.  I am in the process of requesting that Fundamentals of Programming receive 3rd year math credit in my district.

Myra Deister
714-626-4320
Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher
Sunny Hills High School
Fullerton, CA
Computer Science Teachers Association
At-Large Representative