alice-teacher New To Alice

EILEEN PELUSO Pelusoem at lycoming.edu
Thu May 19 15:29:15 EDT 2011

Hi Jennifer,
I have a two-week instructional unit that I did with regional (north central PA) high schools that includes handouts, rubrics, and lesson plans.  There’s a link to download them at

http://www.lycoming.edu/~pelusoem/Sabbatical2010/

The teachers that I worked with followed it up with an open-ended project where students created their own worlds.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Eileen M. Peluso
Associate Professor
Lycoming College
Williamsport, PA  17701