alice-teacher Alice Spanish Version

Don Slater dslater at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 18 12:28:10 EDT 2011

Mariel,
Thank you for your interest. You will be interested in the copied email message below about a Spanish, internationalized version of Alice called Rebeca. The Rebeca team is not formally affiliated with the Alice team, but I think they have done very nice work. The contact information for the Rebeca team is included in the message, if you wish to contact them.

I am looking forward to hearing more about your work, and your impressions of Rebeca.

All the best,

Donald Slater
Alice Team
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

Office phone: (412) 268-4370

I have learned this at least by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
--- Henry David Thoreau