alice-teacher For All Together checking a list

Matthew Wasserman mwasser at student.fdu.edu
Tue May 17 17:41:32 EDT 2011

Hi Sue,

    Unfortunately, I am no help to answering this question because my
students have struggled with the same task! I saw that Don was
offering some assistance, and was hoping that when you come to a
conclusion, you would be willing to share with me. Good luck!

Matthew Wasserman
Teacher of Mathematics and Computer Science
Livingston High School
Livingston, NJ