alice-teacher For All Together checking a list

Susan Simonson simonsons at westonka.k12.mn.us
Mon May 16 20:13:49 EDT 2011

I have a student with the following question:

We are trying to create a racing game in which we use invisible boxes to keep the car at a regular speed on the road, while it has a lower speed and can stop completely off the road. We used a "for all together" statement within an infinite loop using a list with all the boxes inside the list. We then use a "if then" inside the "for all together" statement and declare a variable we are watching true if it is in the box and false if it is not. The problem we are having is that the statement only recognizes the first item in the list, and we want to have it recognize all the boxes. Please help us with suggestions. Thanks!

Sue Simonson
Business/Computer Education Teacher
DECA Advisor
Link Crew Advisor
Mound Westonka High School
(952) 491-8169
simonsons at westonka.k12.mn.us

www.westonka.k12.mn.us
The Westonka Edge:  Small School Advantages; Big School Opportunities; Real-Life Success Stories